HCAN Concludes Successful CampaignAfter a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for progressives to run a grassroots powered successful push for health reform, HCAN has brought its five-and-a-half year campaign to a close.
Grassroots in Action
We are deeply grateful to the national and state partners who built this coalition and made possible its success, along with our online and field activists who participated in hundreds of actions. We bring our campaign to a close confident that our partners will continue to work together in the struggle for social and economic justice.
While the health care battle continues at a fevered pitch and there is much work to be done, we have accomplished what we set out to do as a coalition: all elements of the Affordable Care Act are underway and benefiting all of us.
- 27,000 May Die Next Year Because Republican Governors, Lawmakers Refuse to Expand Medicaid
- Big Pharma Could Win International Price Monopoly, Unlimited Profits in 'Free Trade' Deal
- Republican Obamacare 'Fix' Is Junk, Just Like the Junk Insurance Plans It Protects
- Americans for Prosperity Spreading Scary Lies for Halloween "Trick"
- Heritage Foundation's Health Care Report Is Another Big Lie